Providing Land Development, Permitting, Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Environmental & Transportation Engineering Solutions for over 35 years ©.
MBL is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team and help us continue to expand our services and capacity. The successful candidate must have experience with all aspects residential and commercial site development including site layout, grading and drainage design, site utility design and permitting at the local and state level. The position requires up-to-date knowledge on local regulations and state regulated standards of practice.
- Work with a project team on developing site designs for a variety of land development projects
- Civil engineering for residential and commercial site design including grading and drainage design, utility design site and roadway layout
- Preparing engineering site plans
- Preparing drainage calculations and reports
- Preparing wetlands reports and submissions
- Attendance and ability to present at municipal and other project related hearings
Skills & Abilities:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to critical think and think outside the box
- Be flexible to changing workloads, be able to take on new roles, and delegate responsibilities
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Engineer in Training certification
- 4+ years civil engineering experience preferred
- Soil Evaluator license a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficient in HydroCAD or similar stormwater modeling software
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Experience with GIS Systems
- Salary & benefits commensurate with experience
Please email resumes to: MBL Land Development
* MBL Land Development & Permitting, Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
** MBL offers paid holidays, vacation and
personal time, a Simple IRA plan with company match, and access to AFLAC plans.
Relocation is not offered.