Land Development, Permitting, Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Environmental & Transportation Engineering Solutions for over 25 years.
Professional Land Surveyor
Do you want a career beyond the traditional office that allows you to work outdoors, address interesting challenges and find creative solutions to meet project requirements? We are looking for an experienced professional land surveyor to
join our team and provide highly detailed maps and reports to clients.
- Measure and record precise distances and angles on, above or below the land surface, including boundary points, topographical features and other designated markers
- Use a variety of modern surveying equipment, manual recording, computer-aided drafting programs and databases to collect and record data of geological areas according to project requirements
- Research historical maps, land records, previous survey results and land title information as needed to compare and verify current measurements and resolve questions of boundary lines
- Create reports and maps according to customer or project requirements containing information from field measurements, boundary markers and topographical features
- Prepare two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional computer renderings of property features, such as boundary lines, geological points of interest, existing structures, water features and utility lines
- Follow accepted legal procedures to establish official land and water boundaries for government agencies, real estate developers and private parties to be used during property sales, leases and disputes
- Communicate with architects, engineers and construction personnel as needed during land development projects to verify geological and property boundary data and contribute to building design as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or civil engineering
- Professional Land Surveying license
- Excellent problem-solving skills and understanding of mapping concepts
- Self-motivated with good time management and ability to work outdoors and walk as needed
- Experience with computer drafting programs
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Trimble GPS
- $75,000 to $95,000/year
Please email resumes to: Kerry Paradise
* MBL Land Development & Permitting, Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.